Saturday, July 29, 2017

Update

I'm sorry for not posting anything in a while. I haven't had much time for beading lately so I don't have anything to blog about. I wanted to let you know that it will be at least a couple more weeks before I have anything to post. I will be traveling to Michigan next week. My dad is turning 80 and my siblings are planning a surprise birthday party for him. All six of us kids will be there and of course he has no idea. Two of my brothers live in Michigan and the rest of us live in Texas.
 

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time. Michigan is a beautiful state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will miss seeing your beading posts - you have a lovely time at the celebrations and I'm sure you dad will love to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time look forward to when you get back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy family time, as you will never get it back❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy every minute and have a blast. Say happy birthday to your dad :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No apologies needed.... Birthdays are a gift, may your dad unwrap and enjoy it on that day and those to come.. More memories in the making and blessings all around. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful and prolific talents will be greatly missed but I'm so happy for you that you will be with all your family. There are six kids in our family, too, so I know what a great celebration you will be attending. Happy Birthday wishes to your dad - may there be many more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely surprise! Have a wonderful time, and no worries about not updating, family time is oh so precious.

    ReplyDelete