Sunday, September 25, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Flutter Variation with Candy Beads


FLUTTER BRACELET VARIATION
  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Chalk Lumi Green"
  • 3mm druks "Metallic Suede Gold"
  • 4mm druks "Pacifica Poppy Seed"
  • 4mm bicones "Aquamarine Celsian"


Donna from Queen City Bead asked me if I thought that Deborah Roberti's "Flutter Bracelet" pattern would work with 8mm 2-hole Candy beads. At first I didn't think so but I thought I'd give it a whirl. As you can see, they work beautifully with a little tweaking of the version that blogged about HERE. In case you're wondering, the holes in the Candy beads are going horizontally.

The "Flutter Bracelet" pattern is from Around the Beading Table and you can buy it HERE. You can buy Candy beads and Pacifica druks in Donna's Etsy shop, HERE. The bicones are available at Red Panda.



 

4 comments:

  1. that is absolutely gorgeous.T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and creative. I really like it and can see it in different colors.

    ReplyDelete