Monday, August 22, 2016

Playing with my Beads...Little Ditties with Candy Beads

This was my first time trying Deb Roberti's free "Little Ditties" bracelet pattern. The Candy beads are perfect for this pattern because they're a little larger than the 2-hole beads that the pattern calls for. I think that the larger size suites the scale of the SuperDuo motifs better. No changes to the pattern are necessary when using Candy beads.


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Jet"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Denim Blue"
  • 3mm druks "Bronze"


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Chalk Lumi Green"
  • SuperDuo beads "Blue Turquoise Bronze Picasso"
  • 3mm fire polished beads "Transparent Green Luster"

You'll find these 8mm Candy beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. Download the free bracelet pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE.

 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing with Candies!
    It's been a while since I made a Little Ditties bracelet, but I think you might have inspired me to do so again! (After I managed to make the half dozen or so bracelets that I have come up with lately... ;))
    And I love both colorways you made. :)

    ReplyDelete