Thursday, March 5, 2015

Esmeralda Earrings Variation

ESMERALDA EARRINGS VARIATION
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 3mm druks "Bronze"
  • 3mm druks "Mint Picasso" (Nirvana Beads)

I've blogged about this beautiful earring pattern a couple of times, HERE and HERE. I made them by following THIS free YouTube video tutorial. You can buy the original pattern for these earrings HERE on Etsy.


This time I decided to make a pair of them without the extra part at the bottom. Although I prefer them the original way, I think that these are kind of pretty.

For this pair, I used two druk colors just to give them a little more detail. That also meant that I could use fewer of the mint druks which isn't an easy color to find and I'm kind of hoarding my meager stash of them. I bought them at the local Beadoholique bead shop and they told me that they got them from Nirvana Beads, which is a wholesale bead company. You might be able to find some on Etsy. With a quick search of Etsy, I found this color in these three shops:

aDayAtTheBeach2

OdysseyCache

BlackrockBeads

 


3 comments:

  1. Linda, you are so creative! I love these as well as the original ones. What a great variation on this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vocês não ensinam passo a passo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Não é meu próprio padrão. Eu aprendi como fazer os brincos, assistindo a este vídeo Esmeralda Earrings.

      Delete