Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bracelet of the Day: Nouveau SuperDuo Chain - Suede Pink



NOUVEAU SUPERDUO CHAIN
  • 15/0 seed beads - Miyuki "Olivine" (15-458)
  • 11/0 seed beads - Miyuki "Olivine"  (11-458)
  • 8/0 seed beads - Miyuki "Olivine"  (8-458) (2)
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Pink"
  • 3mm round dyed jasper beads - "Plum" (Beads One - not available online)

I LOVE this bracelet in this color. Although the druks look black in the photo, they're a very dark purple/plum color. They're also made of stone, not glass. I gave this bracelet to my cousin for Christmas and I really need to make one for myself.


You can buy the pattern from Jewelry Tales, HERE. It's really a necklace pattern but you can easily turn it into a bracelet by omitting the extra motifs in the necklace design and alternating the main motifs.




No comments:

Post a Comment