Friday, April 4, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Duo Bobble Band - Pewter & Blue


DUO BOBBLE BAND (LIZBETH BAND)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 4mm rondelles "Blue-Green AB" (Chinese)
  • SuperDuo beads "Pastel Light Brown/Coco"

This is another rondelle version of this pattern and I love the color. Unfortunately, I need to take this one apart and put on a different clasp. I foolishly used a magnet clasp from Walmart and it's too weak. The bracelet keeps falling off my arm.

UPDATE 1/24/18: A free pattern is now available and the new name for this pattern is "Lizbeth Band". Visit THIS post to download the free pattern.
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I really like this bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I get this pattern? I really liked the one done in celery green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no published pattern. My friend, Teejay, came up with it by adapting Deb Roberti's "Bobble Bangles" pattern.

      Delete
    2. I just love this and I am sure if your friend Teejay would come up with a pattern it would be very popular. Looking at both bracelet pics side by side, hers is so different, I am sure that she would not be infringing on Deb Roberti's pattern. Hope you will !!!!

      Delete
  3. Can you tell me where you purchased your beads? Tjhey are beautiful and love the pattern. Thank you. Please reply to vjclemente@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the seed beads from Charlene's Beads - http://www.cbbeads.com/

      The rondelles are from a local shop called Beadoholique. They're Chinese crystals.

      The SuperDuo beads are from Red Panda - http://www.redpandabeads.com/

      Delete
  4. I know this is way after the fact but just read where you had to redo this bracelet because the magnet wasn't strong enough. I ran into this problem with one that I loved the look of. I was able to remove the magnet from the clasp and replaced it with a much stronger one. I bought the replacement magnet at either hobby lobby or harbor freight(??) Might come in handy in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, Valerie. I had no idea that you can buy those tiny magnets. Are they expensive?

      Delete